celebrity sightings?

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
What restaurants are good for celebrity sightings? I would love to hear about people's experiences. popcorn::

I always see someone walking around The Groves. It is on Fairfax and 3rd st. in Los Angeles. My husband always sees someone at the 7-11 close to Santa Monica and Fairfax. There is a bar right behind my brother's apartment and we always see some celebrity either going in or leaving. Paris Hilton and Andy Dick is who we saw this summer. Also, Silver Spoons is a regular hangout for Quentin Tarantino. They have very yummy breakfasts.

We saw John Travolta at a restaurant in Long Beach.

Woody

does the DIS count?? Hello.............

OPRAH!!!! Is that really you? OH MY GAWD!!! This is incredible. First I find Paula here and now you? This DIS is getting more and more fun every day!

I didn't realize that the DIS boards have gotten so popular with celebrities. Pretty cool! Most of us are just hard working people who love to take their loved ones to Disney and share our experiences here. Welcome.

Oh, lovely, like a media mogul has time to peruse the DIS boards....

UrsulasShadow said:
Oh, lovely, like a media mogul has time to peruse the DIS boards....
and why not????

Us celebs Love Disney too :teeth:

Hey Oprah and Kellie Did you hear???

something Big is coming to the DIS

but SHHHHHHH I can't tell what the SECRET PROJECT is yet

Oh and in response to the OP

I would say any restaurant has potential
different celebs like different things you just gotta keep your
eyes open :)

Dude I can hear you half way across the country.

Is it going to be really big? Like Supernova big? :smooth:

WOW. I'm realizing we would never know who really is behind some of these screen names. I could even be "somebody"! :cool1:

Kellie Pickler said:
OPRAH!!!! Is that really you? OH MY GAWD!!! This is incredible. First I find Paula here and now you? This DIS is getting more and more fun every day!
Paula who?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter