Celebration Dog at Casey's Corner | Magic Kingdom - 10/1

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Join Craig as he tries the 45th Anniversary Celebration Hot Dog at Casey's Corner - only available for Magic Kingdom and Walt Disney World's 45th Anniversary!

QGNqgUG.gif

eUrh39j.gif

KFl0TGM.gif

@Teleclashter

I love the CMs in the back watching him
I know, right? Can't figure if they're looking @ (or for) themselves on camera, or if they are watching him eat on camera in a store (Emporium?) :)

Great job (as usual) Craig, thanx for making yourself a glutton (for punishment?) LOL for our befefit! :)

I know, right? Can't figure if they're looking @ (or for) themselves on camera, or if they are watching him eat on camera in a store (Emporium?) :)

He wasn't in the store, that corner of emporium turns into seating at caseys. I think craig was standing at the last table before your in the store section. (I use this to get around main street crowd all the time).

He wasn't in the store, that corner of emporium turns into seating at caseys. I think craig was standing at the last table before your in the store section. (I use this to get around main street crowd all the time).
Aaaah - okay- makes sense Bryan, thanx. I've only been in Casey's (once) if I remember right. I know - heresy!! LOL

I've finished the footlong Chili Cheese Dog twice. For $12 you can't go wrong at Casey's , especially with the amount of fries they give you. It's my late night 'Pre-11pm Parade' staple snack!

I think now would be a good time for Craig to watch the movie Supersize Me.

Still, That looked so good, I am sad it was a one day event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter