• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celeb sightings at WDW

pigletlover91

"We believe in our idea - a family park where pare
Has anyone seen any celebrities at Wdw? when i was little my dad and i saw levare burton from reading rainbow at the yacht beach pool.

My brother saw Little Richard at the piano pool at All-Star Music over ten years ago.

My friend saw Kobe Bryant on Snow White's Scary Adventures yesterday.

The only relatively famous person I've actually seen (and recognized) was David Crowder at Downtown Disney back in September when Night of Joy was sold out for the evening and we went exploring the hotels and Downtown Disney instead.

I don't remember this, but, when I was young my mom saw Wynonna and Ashley Judd at the exit of the Jungle Cruise ride at Magic Kingdom. She has a picture of Wynonna.

I went to the disney channel games taping a couple years ago and met like everyonee in the parks. Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, David Henrie, Nick and Joe Jonas, Mitchell Musso, Kyle Massey, Chelsea Staub are all the big ones. They were all soo niceee <3

I went for the taping for the Christmas parade last year (2010), and I missed the parade, but was there to watch Sean Kingston perform many times (So it could be taped). And when he was finished, he walked down the side of the Castle. I ran up, and held my Autograph book out, hoping to get lucky. He had signed two autographs and was in a rush to get to the Rose Garden, so I was about to turn around to walk back to my parents and he grabbed my book & signed it. :woohoo:
I was one of three autographs he signed. No pictures of him with me, but the autograph is hanging up on my bedroom wall. ItWasBeyondCool.:-)
:cool1:

I saw one of the announcers for ESPN waiting in the TSMM line without a fastpass when the wait was an 90 minutes long.

My dad saw 2 WWE wrestlers. I cant remember who but he saw one of them pushing a stroller, and the guy looked at him and nodded, like, "Yeah it's me."

I saw Brett Favre while getting off of a ride in Magic Kingdom last year. Got a pic of him 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter