CBR ?'s Re: New Pool & Pirate Rooms- Pictures Please

LBKMAMA

Mom of Two Little Pirates & a Princess
we are thinking of booking two rooms here for Sept or Dec., but I'm hearing mixed reviews....how is the new pool? Is it good for boys ages 10 & 8 and girl age 5? What is the slide like? Is the old slide still there? I know there is a ship right? We stayed there almost 6 years ago on our first trip and we enjoyed it....but it was also our first trip. Pool is very important to our kids....

Pirate rooms what are the like - where are they located in resort?

Worth it?

Thanks

The new pool is themed like the old pool but it is much larger and is zero entry. It has the old slide plus a longer enclosed tube slide also. The children's pool is pirate themed and has several slides and a tipping bucket.

The rooms will soon all be Nemo themed with the exception of all the rooms in Trinidad South which will all be Pirate themed.

Pirate room pics ~
148.jpg

149.jpg

151.jpg

152.jpg

153.jpg

150.jpg

154.jpg

155.jpg

New pool pics ~

CBRpool2.jpg

CBRpool.jpg

CBRpool3.jpg

CBRkidspool.jpg

CBRkidspool2.jpg

More CBR pics ~ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1845975

Thanks to both of you....we really did have a nice time 6 years ago now.
I heard some rooms are going to be Nemo themed...does this mean the resort is kinda going thru a rehab now that the pool is done? Do you think all the buildings would be redone by Sept/Dec? My kids are probably to big for the kiddie pool but the main pool still looks fun.

I can't wait! I think the rooms look cool. The drawing looked better but I still think the room looks unique and very "Pirates of the Caribbean" which I am a huge fan of.

That is just adorable! It totally makes me want to stay at CBR in the future!

We just upgrade to the CBR today from ASMu. I hope our 3yo loves the resort. Thanks for all your pictures. They greatly influenced our decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter