CBR - Night Time Activities

Spinky

Earning My Ears
Were staying at the CBR in October and I've heard that they do night-time movie on the beach. Does any one know where I can find more info about this?

I'm going to leave my Dad and my 3yo at the resort one night and I wanted to make sure there some things for them to do.

Thanks

When we were there in June, they put the movie on a screen outside the food court. It was beside the pool, but not close enough that you could watch from the pool.

We were there in Sept and watched the movie by the pool area and you could also see Epcot fireworks from that area. It's a great resort for nighttime activities.

We were there a few weeks ago and the movie was every other night basically and it was setup near the pool and bar area outside Old Port Royale. It is also facing Epcot so when they do their fireworks you can see them.

We were there a few weeks ago and the movie was every other night basically and it was setup near the pool and bar area outside Old Port Royale. It is also facing Epcot so when they do their fireworks you can see them.

The every other night for the movies was a test this year. Every resort tried it during the so called slow season. I haven't heard what the results of the test was, but they are back to being shown every night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter