• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CB..Do I need to pack beach towels?

Sue718

Living for vacation!
My family is heading to Disney World In Sept. This is the first time I am staying at Caribbean Beach. I am trying to limit the packing, since we are flying into Orlando... do I need to pack our beach towels? :confused: or does the hotel supply them at the pool?? Gosh..they take up so much space in a suitcase!

Thanks for your help!!! :)

--Sue

Towels are supplied by the main pool but not by the quiet pools. We stay at CBR several times a year and I have only seen them run out of towels once at the main pool in all the times we have stayed there. Dh went back to get our room towels and by the time he got back they had restocked the pool towels LOL. I wouldnt pack beach towels.

You won't have a problem at CBR. They do supply them at the main pool. If you are planning on going to TL or BB then I would think about packing a beach towel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter