• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Casual family restaurant near BUF

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
Staying the night before at Sleep Inn and looking for a recommendations for restaurants near the airport. Can be part of a chain or local. Might also stop at a restaurant on our trip home as flight arrives in the middle of the evening rush hour.

There a god Italian restaurant across from Cheesecake also in Walden and Texas de Brazil as well, lots of fun.

There is a restaurant called Olympia Family Restaurant just up the street from the Airport Entrance which is excellent. The prices are very reasonable and the food is home cooked. Especially good if you like Greek food, but they have many American favourites too. Their breakfast is also very good.

I vote for the Olympia as well. The Cheesecake Factory in that location is always so busy! But it could also be that we generally shop or travel on weekends. It might not always be so crazy.

I vote for the Olympia as well. The Cheesecake Factory in that location is always so busy! But it could also be that we generally shop or travel on weekends. It might not always be so crazy.
I think it's the double whammy of "restaurant in a mall" + "weekend" so it is indeed going to be crazy. If you're eating lunch there I suggest going before 11:30 or after 1:30 (this applies to just about any Cheesecake Factory). Dinner, you probably just have to wait. It's been a long time since I've eaten a dinner at Cheesecake - usually eating lunch there gives us enough food for dinner.

We love PF Chengs at Walden too. There is also a Olive Garden across the street from Walden that we have been too in the past

Thanks for the replies Traveling mid week. Anyone tried Max's (think it is at the Holiday Inn)?

We love PF Chengs at Walden too. There is also a Olive Garden across the street from Walden that we have been too in the past
PF Chang's is our favourite. That's our plan when we head down to Buffalo on Friday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter