Castle Projection (Memories) Show

GuardMusic

Castaway Club Platinum
Does anyone know if the Memories (Castle projection) show will be shown prior to HoliWishes during MVMCP? Was it shown prior to HalloWishes during MNSSHP?

When I heard last year they would project images on the Castle, I thought, "This is a horrible idea; it will be terrible."

Well, I just saw part of it with a university group last week and my jaw hit the ground! Just when I thought they couldn't do anything more amazing, that stunned me to silence. I had no words. :scared1:

We'll be returning next month and seeing/filming this is our #1 priority! :thumbsup2
Thanks,
Gayle

Does anyone know if the Memories (Castle projection) show will be shown prior to HoliWishes during MVMCP?

"The Magic, the Memories and You."

Yes. There will be a special holiday version of the show.

Although we don't know, for sure, that it will run directly prior to Holiday Wishes (I figure that it will,)
we do know that it will run at some point (maybe more than once) on MVMCP evenings.

Gayle, I had much the same feeling. Did not expect too much, after all, projections on my beautiful castle. After the 25th anniversary travesty, I felt the castle should not be played with. However, it was so beautiful for the 50th anniversay of DL (when it had the beautiful gold adornments with characters and all), I changed my mind. I did not think the castle could ever be more beautiful. Then I saw a you tube of the Holiday castle ice lights. I almost cried. My hubby took me the next year to see them in person. Again, I thought, how can they ever top it. I wouldn't say that the Memories show tops it, but it is AMAZING and ranks right up there. I'll try to post some pix my hubby took, but pictures just don't do it justice. It's something you just have to experience.

Kathy

Gayle, I had much the same feeling. Did not expect too much, after all, projections on my beautiful castle. After the 25th anniversary travesty, I felt the castle should not be played with. However, it was so beautiful for the 50th anniversay of DL (when it had the beautiful gold adornments with characters and all), I changed my mind. I did not think the castle could ever be more beautiful. Then I saw a you tube of the Holiday castle ice lights. I almost cried. My hubby took me the next year to see them in person. Again, I thought, how can they ever top it. I wouldn't say that the Memories show tops it, but it is AMAZING and ranks right up there. I'll try to post some pix my hubby took, but pictures just don't do it justice. It's something you just have to experience.

Kathy

I do cry at the beauty of the Holiday Castle ice lights!
Gayle

I haven't seen the castle lights at Chrismas yet, but I cried when I watched The Magic, the Memories and You show. I'm a huge photo/scrapbooker nut, so it touched me so in a way I least expected it to!

Does anyone know if they are going to keep this for next year???? I hope so!!! We are going Jan 28 to Feb 4th and I would LOVE to see this!!! I have watched videos on youtube and have cried so I can only imagine how amazing it is in person!!!!:thumbsup2

Does anyone know if they are going to keep this for next year???? I hope so!!! We are going Jan 28 to Feb 4th and I would LOVE to see this!!! I have watched videos on youtube and have cried so I can only imagine how amazing it is in person!!!!:thumbsup2

It's popular.
The equipment needed is already installed.
It costs next to nothing to produce.

All indicators that the show should be playing for many years to come.

I was very down on the show before I saw it. The first time I saw it I hadn't heard much about it. It was jaw dropping the first time I saw it. I would rather watch the show than the fireworks.

To help answer your question. On the night we did MNSSHP they didn't do the show before the Hallowishes fireoworks. That doesn't mean they won't do them for MVMCP, but my guess is they don't do it on party nights.

I was very down on the show before I saw it. The first time I saw it I hadn't heard much about it. It was jaw dropping the first time I saw it. I would rather watch the show than the fireworks.

To help answer your question. On the night we did MNSSHP they didn't do the show before the Hallowishes fireoworks. That doesn't mean they won't do them for MVMCP, but my guess is they don't do it on party nights.

There has been announced a special holiday version of the show.

Here is some great info regarding Holiday MMY.:)

It's going to be awesome.:)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2821238

When are they going to do the show in November for those who won't be attending the holiday parties?:confused3

When are they going to do the show in November for those who won't be attending the holiday parties?:confused3

On nights without a party, they will run the show about 15 minutes before regular Wishes (as they do now.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter