Castle Ceremony

dreamsdidcometrue

Mouseketeer
Ok, so here is the big question...

Has anyone had a Castle Ceremony?

This is the plan, as of now. I am waiting for Disney to give me a date! The contact at Disney has told me there is only about 4 a year at the castle but since I am TOTALLY flexible on the date we should be fine. I have dreamed of this since I was 3 years old. My mom and I were at the castle and at 3 years old I actually told her I wanted to get married here, at the castle. Now my dreams are coming true! My fiance,which I never imagined in a million years, is totally cool with this and my mom is on board!

Anyone done this????

Hi sweetie and welcome!!
I don't 'think' there is anybody currently posting who has had a castle ceremony. As DFTW says, they are quite few and far between (probably because of the insane price tag attached to them!!).
You are a very lucky girl if you are going to have your ceremony at the MK and I, for one, will be eagerly following your plans!!
Good luck and happy planning!!

Hi sweetie and welcome!!
I don't 'think' there is anybody currently posting who has had a castle ceremony. As DFTW says, they are quite few and far between (probably because of the insane price tag attached to them!!).
You are a very lucky girl if you are going to have your ceremony at the MK and I, for one, will be eagerly following your plans!!
Good luck and happy planning!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, I feel like a very blessed and lucky girl! I have already ordered my "princess" dress (see dress blog)!

I guess there is a little extra challenge to finding me a date because of the new Fantasy Land construction. In fact, Disney has said it might not even occur at Swan Landing because of this, but not to worry I would probably be even closer to the castle.

I will start one of those planning threads as soon as they have given me the official date! Are there some "rules" to that thread? Not rules but like a certain way everyone does them?

Congratulations!!!!
I'm SO excited for you to be married in front of the Castle! That would be amazing! Can't wait to follow your planning process :)

I'm pretty sure ceremonies must begin at 8 am, and, don't quote me on the exact figure, but i believe it's around 20 grand just for the opportunity to have it there. Everything else is extra.
If the castle ceremony works out, you will have *the* most popular PJ on the boards!
Welcome, from a wedding stalker :rotfl:

I'm pretty sure ceremonies must begin at 8 am, and, don't quote me on the exact figure, but i believe it's around 20 grand just for the opportunity to have it there. Everything else is extra.
If the castle ceremony works out, you will have *the* most popular PJ on the boards!

Seriously! Getting married in front of the castle is a dream come true for like all of us, we'll all live vicariously through you.

I concur with everyone else - can't wait to follow your planning and hope you are happy with the date and location around the castle!

Best wishes and happy planning!

You're SO lucky to have your ceremony at Cindy's! It has always been my dream to have the wedding there. I'm so happy for you that your dream is coming true!! :goodvibes

Like others, I will be vicariously following your posts and live through you!

Congratulations for finding the love of your life! :lovestruc

I am working with a Disney rep so I already have those details. Younare correct, it is at 8 am. In fact I have to be ready for pics at 4 am! You are about double over on the price. It's about 10,500 for the site including a string corttet, seating, and transportation for all guests to and from the main gate. And it's fine if you stalk me, that's what these boards are for, right?

I concur with everyone else - can't wait to follow your planning and hope you are happy with the date and location around the castle!

Best wishes and happy planning!

Thanks so much! You got married on 11-11-11? That's really cool! I heard there were only 11 of you. True?

You're SO lucky to have your ceremony at Cindy's! It has always been my dream to have the wedding there. I'm so happy for you that your dream is coming true!! :goodvibes

Like others, I will be vicariously following your posts and live through you!

Congratulations for finding the love of your life! :lovestruc

Are you getting married at Disney also?

Thanks so much! You got married on 11-11-11? That's really cool! I heard there were only 11 of you. True?

Yes! I was lucky to get the date and didn't even have to worry about a lottery somehow. I was honored to be one of the 11 and had a fab day. I will be working on a PJ/TR all at once because I didn't have time prior to the wedding so hope to start the soon!

Oh wow.... I don't even want to fathom how much that wedding cost, but how perfect!!!!! Paul has said we can have it if we win the lottery between now and then hahahaha :woohoo:

You and me both Tabz. Stephen actually bought some tickets today :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter