Castaway Club Status Change - Platinum

DizMagic

DIS Veteran
Just off a short weekend trip to make us Platinum! Woo hoo!. We already have 2 more cruises booked (Oct 22 and Jan 23). My Castaway Club status is showing updated already as Platinum, but my booking windows for those 2 cruises has not yet updated. Should I give it another day, or do I need to call. I have a little time as my next booking window should open June 16 (it is showing July 4), but would rather go ahead and get it fixed, if needed.

Just off a short weekend trip to make us Platinum! Woo hoo!. We already have 2 more cruises booked (Oct 22 and Jan 23). My Castaway Club status is showing updated already as Platinum, but my booking windows for those 2 cruises has not yet updated. Should I give it another day, or do I need to call. I have a little time as my next booking window should open June 16 (it is showing July 4), but would rather go ahead and get it fixed, if needed.
We are sailing in Oct 22 and Jan 23 too! We are currently Silver, but will be Gold after we sail in Oct. We’ve got a way to go to hit Platinum! We are also scheduled for April 23 and Sept 23. Then we’ll have two to go to hit Platinum!

I recently had a similar situation and had to call and have them go under my next reservation and manually change it to my new status of platinum so I can book things. When I got off my cruise and became platinum, the platinum window for booking activities was already open for my next cruise but it didn't recognize it on the app and was still showing me the gold date to come back and book.

I recently had a similar situation and had to call and have them go under my next reservation and manually change it to my new status of platinum so I can book things. When I got off my cruise and became platinum, the platinum window for booking activities was already open for my next cruise but it didn't recognize it on the app and was still showing me the gold date to come back and book.
I was hoping it wouldnt come to me having to call. I tried 4 different access points to call today and they literally just said they had high call volume and no one was available. Didn't even give me the option to hold :) eegh...

We had a similar experience both at Gold and Platinum. It reflected correctly as the new Castaway status, but it took a few days before the booking windows updated on each reservation to reflect the earlier booking window. For each it updated some time during the day. (we were checking a few times a day because we wanted to take advantage of the new booking window.)

Our agent actually talked to Disney to see if we could use our Platinum window to book a cabana or a brunch, but although the Disney reps could see the updated Castaway status, the said until the booking window showed as updated in the reservation system we were stuck. They said there was nothing they could do to either book manually or to force the booking window to update in the system. It took a couple of days to update on its own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter