Castaway Club Level Merchandise

lorimay

Strolling along...
I just saw a post from Scott's blog, that The Dream had some items for sale with Gold or Platinum levels inscribed, there were hats and jackets.
Hoping they put them on all ships soon.

I saw them a couple of weeks ago. Had quarter zip sweatshirts, t shirts, hats, and mugs. The quarter zip sweatshirt was of a better quality than the regular sweatshirts. If I was gold or platinum, I would've gotten one.

Magic has them. I saw them last night in Sea Treasures (little Shop in the After Hours area).

Just got off the Dream. I bought DH the tshirt because November will be his platinum sailing. Yes, I know technically he's not until we get off the ship but his "cruise career" (hahaha!) is serious business! I mostly bought it to be funny especially considering I've been platinum for a while already. Oh how I love to rib him! I bought each of us the platinum zippered sweatshirt. The tshirt is screen printed. The sweatshirt is embroidered. Everything is very nice. I regret not buying myself the tshirt, too. I've washed everything and hung to dry. The tshirt needs a light press, I know.

Good point.
Yep. I was sailing on my 13th so I was legit. No, I was not asked what my status was. In fact, you touch your key card to a sensor when paying for things in the shops now. So at least twice I had to mention my status & present my key card to get my discount. ;)

Just wanted to add that they also had small tervis cups with gold and platinum on it a couple of weeks ago on the Dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter