• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cast Member Reservations

Kendrad

Earning My Ears
Is it possible that there are no cast member reservations available for Jan 12th and Jan 13th 2024? Historically this is not a busy weekend and often noted as the least busy weekend of the first quarter of the year. I can’t imagine all cast member availability is gone already but it doesn’t look like it is a black out date weekend either. I’m not sure why those dates are not available for cast members. Any ideas?

It was available on Dec 26th when this screen shot was taken.

Attachments

• 92C3A673-A278-4525-AFA1-4FC508AA5714.jpeg
    92C3A673-A278-4525-AFA1-4FC508AA5714.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 10

I was able to make Cast Member reservations for that weekend, but I made them in early November -- pretty much as soon as they were made available. It is a holiday weekend, so that's likely why it's popular for CM reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter