Casey's Corner Cronut

chefconti

Earning My Ears
Hi. Has anyone tried the new Casey's Corner cronut? I'm curious if it's the same or different from the one at the Refreshment Port in Epcot. Thanks.

1) Wish I could help.
2) But, I am not THAT adventurous.
3) I won't even try TurDuckEn.

From the pictures I've seen and a review I read, they're nothing like Refreshment Port's. I saw that it has like an apple tinge to them or something.

From the photos and video I have seen, its like 2 or 3 smaller ones at Casey's and it looked like powdered sugar on them, maybe? @yulilin3 can you chime in?

I believe the one at Epcot is just 1 big one and maybe it does not have powdered sugar?

I have not had either. I am just going off research I have done because I plan to try 1 or both in June.

From the photos and video I have seen, its like 2 or 3 smaller ones at Casey's and it looked like powdered sugar on them, maybe? @yulilin3 can you chime in?

I believe the one at Epcot is just 1 big one and maybe it does not have powdered sugar?

I have not had either. I am just going off research I have done because I plan to try 1 or both in June.
Yes powdered sugar

It depends on the person. I love uni, but you couldn't pay me to eat fried dough in any form - gross! I realize most people will want to run me out of WDW and the boards with that one - lol.

Regardless, that doesn't make it "adventurous." Calling a donut adventurous is like calling a hamburger and french fries adventurous.

Regardless, that doesn't make it "adventurous." Calling a donut adventurous is like calling a hamburger and french fries adventurous.

I took it to mean "out of the norm." Adventurous denotes taking risks, and the transfats in a cronut would probably fit that description:) Such things don't occur in WDW though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter