Casey Anthony trial- verdict is in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally unbelievable, but I cannot say that I am surprised. OJ got away with killing two people and now Casey Anthony got away with killing a precious little girl. Very sick. :sad2:

I had mentioned this a couple of days ago, but the Prosecution did not make its case. there were way tooo many holes.

I am not happy that the prosecution failed to meet the burden of proof.

I can't even believe it. I can't believe that this little tiny sweet girl was so brutally murdered and this animal has gotten away with it. :sad1: How heartbreaking. I just want to cry for that poor little girl. It is like the OJ trial all over again. She got away with murder.

It's amazing... the only time Casey Anthony has showed any emotion is when SHE gets not guilty ? that's telling. Did you see her parents get up and just leave before it was over ? :confused3 I think they all know she just got away with it.

It's hard to convict someone "beyond a reasonable doubt." Thankfully - I didn't get involved in watching the trial on TV.

How the world 7 Women sat and saw all of that and how she reacted by partying it up afterwards and found her not guilty boggles my mind.

I am remembering how difficult it is serving on a jury.

Although found not guilty in the trail she will have to live the rest of her life knowing how she treated her daughter in her short life. That is a life sentence.

May Caylee rest in peace. She was a beautiful little girl.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

It sickens me that this poor little girl will never have justice for her death. And the one person that should have loved her the most probably had something to do with her death and will now probably make money off of her daughter's death by going on tv shows, magazines, Lifetime movies, etc. I do agree that the prosecution dropped the ball in many ways but the verdict maddens me. And based on how Casey behaved during the month that her daughter was "missing" I doubt that she'll have any trouble living with the knowledge that her daughter is dead by her hands or lack of assistance to the authorities.

I think the prosecution let that woman get away with murder too!

Whether or not there was enough evidence to convict on murder one, there was ZERO reasonable doubt that Casey did not a) have a hand in her daughter's death and then b) cover it up. This was a jury error.

Based on what people have posted here and on Facebook - I wouldn't want to be one of the jurors after that verdict!

Freakin' unbelievable. But remember. They didn't find her innocent. Just not Guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

End result is that she'll walk, though. Sucks.

Sayhello

I didn't follow the case to closely but I am in SHOCK that she wasn't found guilty of something:sad2:

Some kids never have a chance.:sad1:

Whether or not there was enough evidence to convict on murder one, there was ZERO reasonable doubt that Casey did not a) have a hand in her daughter's death and then b) cover it up. This was a jury error.

But the state also did not prove their case on aggravated child abuse or aggravated manslaughter of a child. She was found not guilty on those charges as well. It was completely on the State to prove that. The jury had to follow the mandate of the court for their ruling.

But the state also did not prove their case on aggravated child abuse or aggravated manslaughter of a child. She was found not guilty on those charges as well. It was completely on the State to prove that. The jury had to follow the mandate of the court for their ruling.

I have to re-read the Florida statues, but I'm aghast that being the last person to see your daughter alive, and then lying about what happened to her isn't aggravated child abuse.

I'm not surprised. I never got the sense that the prosecution could totally prove what happened. Very theoretical. The fault lies with them no matter what nonsense the defense spouted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter