Casabellas - reserving?

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Can you call and reserve the casabellas ahead of time (like 60 days or more)? I called the Disney travel company to change my reservation and was talking to the cast member and she informed me that you could call and reserve a casabella on the beach ahead of your stay. I was not under the impression that is was the ones on the Lanais but the ones on the beach. Is this true? She said that I could reserve it ahead of my trip and then just pay for it at Makiki Joe's the day of. Is that true?

I wasn’t able to reserve a Casabella by phone for my July 2021 trip. I tried to when I reserved Cabanas by phone. I don’t want to say that is the definitive rule - b/c sometimes cast members give conflicting info or rules change. That said, we were able to book morning of during a busy time. I really like the Casabellas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter