• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cars Obsessed 3 Year Old

SaraAnn90

Earning My Ears
Help! I have a daughter who is absolutely obsessed with the Cars movies and especially the new show. We're staying at AoA and know we will do Lightning's Racing Academy at least once, but are there any other Cars related experiences we can do for her in/around WDW. If my husband would cave we would add a trip to DL to do Cars Land, but he hasn't budged...yet.

Can't think of anything else at WDW but DL is a must if you have a Cars obsessed kid, even if you have to wait a few years. It is like you are IN the movie. Wait until she is tall enough for Radiator Springs anyway so that might be a few years away.

Can't think of anything else at WDW but DL is a must if you have a Cars obsessed kid, even if you have to wait a few years. It is like you are IN the movie. Wait until she is tall enough for Radiator Springs anyway so that might be a few years away.
Good point on the height! I can only imagine the meltdown that could ensue if she saw the ride but couldn't go on it. Maybe that will be a quick mommy/daughter trip as a "Congratulations you're 40 inches tall" gift 😂

The Cars suite is just ADORABLE. I think it's my second favorite theming on property, I personally like Little Mermaid a little better.

She will just love the cars suite and the grounds.

The Cars suite is just ADORABLE. I think it's my second favorite theming on property, I personally like Little Mermaid a little better.

agree - i once walked over to AoA from pop to check out the theming and i was really impressed.

We stayed in a LM room in 2021 and I agree that it is great. The girls thought it was hysterical that we saw King Triton's butt every morning getting on the elevator 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter