Cars Land Preview Contest, open to CA and not AZ residents, by Ralphs and Coca Cola

At 1:10 am I just won tickets for the Carsland party. Looking forward to finding out the details. Kids still have school the next day, so don't know if my high schooler will be able to go as he will have finals still. Have to check the schedule to see which classes he has. Hope it will work out ok if we don't get there until the kids get out of school. Luckily I live close by. I'll keep playing with my husband's and mom's emails. So excited! Good luck everyone!

Omg I must have the worst luck ever. It seems like there's a new post every minute about someone winning, but DH and I keep getting the "Sorry...." message. lol

read the fine print you can only win once... i did see that too but the rule say different... they will take away both prizes if you win twice but it's up to you of coarse do what you want to do. I'm just stating the rules but not telling you what to do. :cool1:

Thanks. I did finally read the fine print and of course you and others who've said that you can't claim two prizes are correct. Glad to learn this now! Thanks again!

Did you ever win anything DisneylandKitKat? Nothing here and I have been trying from the beginning....last night I tried at 2:30 and my DH at 3;30 am....nothing...I am glad so many people are winning though! I guess I still have a bit of hope!
:)

Hope you win soon! (if you haven't all ready!)

My famillies done pretty well actually. I love this contest.
I won 50.00 gift card to Ralph's
My dad won carsland tickets
And my fiancee won park hoppers But I want more. I'm adicted lol.... but very greatful for what my family has gotten this far.

both of thoughs are good times to tru i think now everyone knows the early mourning is good.... to me its the best time but i told myself I need to sleep can't be waking up at odd hours lol.... probally will do it the last couple days though... one last push

disneylandkitkat -

Is there ever anything you (or your family, etc.) don't win?:rotfl2: I've paid attention and you have won several Disney-related contests over the last few years. That's not to be taken lightly - most people are lucky if they ever win one thing, let alone many things. Most people probably don't win anything. You're like the rare person we hear about once in a blue moon who just happens to win the lottery twice!

Do you play the lottery? If you don't, you should! If anyone were ever destined to win the lottery once - and possibly twice - it would be you! You have got to be one of the luckiest people I have ever heard of.:thumbsup2

Doing the happy dance right now...DH just won the Carsland preview party passes for June 14th! Can't wait...may have to surprise the kids with this one. We already have YES tickets for June 28 - 30, so we'll be going twice in June!:thumbsup2

Just an fyi...he won at around 12:20pm

disneylandkitkat -

Is there ever anything you (or your family, etc.) don't win?:rotfl2: I've paid attention and you have won several Disney-related contests over the last few years. That's not to be taken lightly - most people are lucky if they ever win one thing, let alone many things. Most people probably don't win anything. You're like the rare person we hear about once in a blue moon who just happens to win the lottery twice!

Do you play the lottery? If you don't, you should! If anyone were ever destined to win the lottery once - and possibly twice - it would be you! You have got to be one of the luckiest people I have ever heard of.:thumbsup2

lol thank you. I have really good luck with the disney contest.... still got my fingers crossed for ap preview june 11th. I win raffles all the time too. It's kinda weird but can't explain. I don't know why I don't play the lottery. I rather get the disney prizes lol there worth a million dollars to me. My dad always tells me to stop with the doggie treats and try for something big. The only time I have ever played the lotto was the last big one we had and won nothing. I should try and play more... lol.... I do try and share the winning by posting the contest on the boards and bumping the treads alot.

I've been trying everyday as well and still nothing. The site doesn't seem to be working right now. It says:

Sorry!
Our servers are currently unavailable due to maintenance or high volume. Please try back later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter