Cars Land Preview Contest, open to CA and not AZ residents, by Ralphs and Coca Cola

you can only win once don't continue to play or you can lose your prize. I you still want to play do it under a familly members email not your own.

No chicken here! :)

I tried at 4 am and my dh at 2pm.........

Here's hopin' tomorrow brings more winners to the board!!!

Won Carsland tickets this afternoon with my mom's email.. Around 3:10pm. So far myself, my boyfriend, and my mom have won Carsland tickets.

My coworker won the parkhoppers this afternoon as well.

you can only win once don't continue to play or you can lose your prize. I you still want to play do it under a familly members email not your own.

I don't think that's the case because after I won it said for me to keep coming back for more chances to win.

I don't think that's the case because after I won it said for me to keep coming back for more chances to win.

read the fine print you can only win once... i did see that too but the rule say different... they will take away both prizes if you win twice but it's up to you of coarse do what you want to do. I'm just stating the rules but not telling you what to do. :cool1:

Just entered with my husband's email and he won!! His email says:

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-Cola® Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets, good for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!

Just entered with my husband's email and he won!! His email says:

We're happy to let you know you’re a winner in the Coca-Cola® Kroger Family Fun Instant Win! You've won a vacation package for you and up to three guests to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA consisting of: (i) four (4) 3-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® tickets, good for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park (subject to restrictions); (ii) Two (2) nights' accommodations at a Resort or Resort area Hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (one room, quad occupancy); (iii) a special "Cars Land" welcome basket for winner (as determined by sponsor; (iv) a $200 gift card provided by Sponsor that may be used for gasoline; and (iv) a $250 Disney gift card that may be used food or souvenirs. This prize package has an approximate retail value of $1,496.00. Congratulations!

That is awsome congrats :cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::worship::banana::woohoo:

Yes I was bored. Here are some fun facts. This contest is on four Disney boards that I know of, so far total on all four boards only 22 people have won a prize. That means there are tons of more prizes out there. Here is the break down if you are curious. Yes, I have no life and love Disney way to much. I always get excited when there is a contest.

3 people have won park hoppers
7 people have won cars/fry's merchandise
5 people have won 50.00 gift cards to Ralphs
2 people have won the vacation package for AZ residents
5 people have won the carsland party

This shows there are winner and alot more winner to be found between now and May 22. I know it a bummer when you don't win but keep trying. :banana::banana:

What other boards have people posted that they won? I'm curious who else has won the big prize from AZ?

Congratulations to all of you who won something!

For those of you who have won something, do you mind posting the time you won? I want to see if there's some sort of trend.

The email DH received said 9:48am. I'm thinking I entered for him sometime between 9-9:30am, May 13. Happy Mother's Day to me!!

Here is the latest on my winning the AZ Disneyland Vacation Package...Here is the original email I received after I played the game: :hyper: (In case anyone wants to know wht it looks like:)

So I sent in my Declaration form (all the legal stuff so you can officially claim your prize) on Monday afternoon. I overnighted it and on Tuesday morning I recieved an email that looked like this:

Congratulations on your recent win in the Coca-Cola / Kroger Disney Cars Land Instant Win!

We have received your documentation and your eligibility has been approved. No additional action is required from you at this time. You will either be contacted or receive your prize within the guidelines outlined within the official rules.

Should you have any additional questions, please reply directly to this email.

I emailed them asking how and when I should be expecting my prize. I will let you know what else I hear... Very exciting!!:goodvibes

Exactly the same email we got first!! Sending the form in tomorrow Priority Mail with tracking, then waiting for the confirmation on the documentation... not patiently, BTW!!

Found other boards with information, looks like DH is the 3rd (and last) winner of the big package for AZ.

My mom won passes to the preview party so my mom, sister, and I are going. The men are fighting over who gets the last spot. :rotfl2::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter