Cars Land Preview Contest, open to CA and not AZ residents, by Ralphs and Coca Cola

I won a $50 Frys card about an hour ago after reading this thread! Got it with husband's email...I'm going to keep trying my email at 3am. :) I want that vacation!!! :thumbsup2

I am so happy to hear that people are still winning! I'm playing everyday hoping for a free ticket or AP so I can bring my sister down and relieve childhood memories! Send me some pixie dust!! pixiedust:

I am so happy to hear that people are still winning! I'm playing everyday hoping for a free ticket or AP so I can bring my sister down and relieve childhood memories! Send me some pixie dust!! pixiedust:

Keep playing I'm sure the prizes will be being awared right until the end.

My husband got up at 3:15am today and played...He WON the $50 Ralph's gift card. He woke me up to tell me and he had me play. So at 3:20am, I also WON the $50Ralphs gift card. I really wanted the Cartland preview tickets but hey $100 in gift cards is not bad!:thumbsup2 Now I am really hoping one of my kids win! Or all of them:cool1: Good luck everyone!

My husband just won the sneak peak to Cars Land on June 14th!! We are trying to figure out how we can go back in a month (we are heading down this weekend for a couple of days).

Updated: BTW, my DH played when he got home from work about 5:45pmish. I have been playing when I get into work in the early am and never make it.

This is pretty AMAZING, I have really never won a contest before, and i guess today changes that. I won the 4 pack of tickets to cars land on June 14th!!!!! Being excited is an understatement!!!! The funny thing is that, I joined the boards yesterday, heard about this contest from this thread, and entered today and won. Wow!!!! I gotta thank the boards for this one!!! And I guess I had a bit Mickey's luck on this one!:) :goodvibes

Anyways see y'all in the parks! :woohoo:

Cars Land here I come!!!!!

Congrats!!! That is very lucky!! Still nada here. Been playing since day one. Hopefully, my turn is still coming!!

14 days left of waking up at odd hours through out the night to try and win a golden ticket. It is funny what we will do to go to Disney. It truely shows disney is a magical place. :cool1::cool1:

I really wish we could trade prizes...i don't think we will be able to go to the preview day because the husband can't get the days off at work = / i requested it off already and i reallllly want to go. But if I am not able to go I would like to trade and not have to waste it!

I really wish we could trade prizes...i don't think we will be able to go to the preview day because the husband can't get the days off at work = / i requested it off already and i reallllly want to go. But if I am not able to go I would like to trade and not have to waste it!
I feel your pain:) Why not make it a girls' trip and take a friend? Would he be crushed?

My husband got up at 3:15am today and played...He WON the $50 Ralph's gift card. He woke me up to tell me and he had me play. So at 3:20am, I also WON the $50Ralphs gift card. I really wanted the Cartland preview tickets but hey $100 in gift cards is not bad!:thumbsup2 Now I am really hoping one of my kids win! Or all of them:cool1: Good luck everyone!

congrats thats really good luck

Congrats! I must have used up my luck. I have been trying from the beginning. I am getting sleepy in the middle of the day since I get up in the middle of the night to play. Can you say OBSESSED? :)

Seriously, though, I am so glad so many of you guys have won!!

I feel the same way keep telling myself I can't wake up in the middle of the night but I keep doing it.... just remember soon it will be over and you can sleep again but till then keep trying to win the golden tickets.

First things first, thanks OP, and congrats to all winners!

So I've got a bit of a freaking-out dilemma on my hands here. I won Carsland Party Passes a couple days back at like 4:15ish am, but I've been playing the sweepstakes for several weeks. I was entering with two different e-mail addresses, both of which belong to me and have two different first names (I have two first names) and the same birthdate. I then read the rules and policies closely, and saw the bit about disqualifications if you enter multiple times. I googled and found out that in past eprize contests, sure enough people have been disqualified and now I'm super worried about losing my prize, especially since I'm in the process of planning for my Carsland trip. I've stopped entering altogether as soon as I won, but should I be worried? :eek:

Thanks so much to the op for posting this!

At approximately 4:40 in the morning I won park hopper ticket(s)! Hooray!

I'm definitely going to keep playing just to see if I can win anything else. Congrats to everyone else who won, and good luck to everyone else who's playing. Thanks again to the op :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter