Caribbean Beach Resort Photos anyone??

ddisneymtl

Earning My Ears
I'm french canadian, sorry for my english, I know it's not really good :confused:

Next summer, in august 2010, I wanna stay to the Caribbean Beach Resort. If It's possible to see me photos :)

This Resort, is it a good choice for two adults. If yes witch section is better.
We want to stay in a standard room but not so far from the food court.

Thank you so much in advance for the photos and the answers !!

The cbr is a great resort we have stayed there 3 years in a row and will be there again after our disney cruise in December for 2 nights. Martinique and Aruba are where we have stayed, Martinique is close to the main pool and port royale and Aruba was nice because it was so quiet there. Anywhere here would be fine as far as I can tell. all good!There are lots of photos posted under the resort photos but I will post a few anyway!:thumbsup2

Picture205.jpg

We were a family of 4 visiting CBR for 3 nights, August 13th to 16th..... I think I would love this resort more AS A COUPLE....the girls liked it but I think is a great resort to stroll and relax in the many nooks and crannies on Discovery Island, on any of the MANY beaches/hammocks or at the quiet pools.
There is some walking, whether to Centertown or to the bus stops and I think my kids exagerated the walk...I think just the DH and I would have enjoyed every step with it just us. That is my 2 cents.

DisneyAug2009015.jpg

DisneyAugust2009049.jpg

A Favorite Place of the Hubby and I
DisneyAugust2009056.jpg

DisneyAugust2009190.jpg

DisneyAugust2009217.jpg

DisneyAugust2009220.jpg

DisneyAugust2009035.jpg

So I've been debating between CBR or POFQ and I think I've just made up my mind to try CBR :cool1: !!! Thanks for all the great pics! So, I looked at the map on safetymom's link, but still need some help from the experts :worship: I don't want to pay extra for a preferred room, so what is the next best area to stay? When you call for your ressie can you ask for this, or call before you go, or wait until you get there and see where they put you?

No plans to stay here, but I just wanted to say that the pictures look wonderful. Really bright and colourful, thankyou for posting! Also, hoping you have a wonderful trip when you go, ddisneymtl.

My husband and I stayed at the Caribbean Beach on our honeymoon in 1997. We went back in 1998 to celebrate our first anniversary. It a great resort for two adults. While it is "kid friendly" there are plenty of romantic spots for adults to wander and enjoy. There are hammocks set up along the beaches. We got a bottle of wine one evening, a blanket and watched the fireworks from Epcot while relaxing on the hammocks. There are water craft activities and walking the grounds are beautiful.

I think you would enjoy it there!

We stayed there 3 yrs ago. The resort was absolutely beautiful. I found it to be very relaxing and peaceful there. It was very clean and the cast members were very pleasant and helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter