Caribbean Beach FAQ Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the pics - we're in the process of switching to CBR. Haven't heard back from TA yet. Augghhh!

We checked out all the villages when we rented our sea racer right after we arrived, and I liked Jamaica the best as well.

I liked the color and the gingerbread type details on the building, not to mention the lovely bridge across the lake.

The other "take your laptop" thread had me thinking.

I have a Dell Inspiron (yes, it's pink, I'm just that nerdy), and it has a 15.4" screen. Will this fit in the safe at CBR? I have a combination lock that I could use to secure it to the wall or the sink or something, if not.

Thanks, CBR Fans! Just a few more days for us!:cool1:

Do the tv's at CBR have the white-red-yellow plug for video game systems? (JFYI, we have 8 nights with only 4 theme park days, so lots of extra time):)

Do the tv's at CBR have the white-red-yellow plug for video game systems? (JFYI, we have 8 nights with only 4 theme park days, so lots of extra time):)

The tv's in the 4 rooms I saw inside all had the hook ups.

Here's a picture of the new televisions. Don't know if you can see the hook ups very well.

100_0380.jpg

Thanks for the responses and picture on my tv question. My kids will be happy. They are not nap people, so DH and I can keep them entertained while we rest.

I've posted this question under transportation, but maybe some CBR fan can answer it for me. I'll be at the CBR in March and am thinking about using a towncar service for our return to the airport. For anyone who has done this while staying at the CBR, will the drivers pick you up in your village parking lot or do you need to meet them at the Custom House? Also, do they drop you off at curbside check-in at MCO? Any recommendations for a particular company? Thanks! Can't wait for March. I surprised my college senior with a mother-daughter trip during her break!

I've posted this question under transportation, but maybe some CBR fan can answer it for me. I'll be at the CBR in March and am thinking about using a towncar service for our return to the airport. For anyone who has done this while staying at the CBR, will the drivers pick you up in your village parking lot or do you need to meet them at the Custom House? Also, do they drop you off at curbside check-in at MCO? Any recommendations for a particular company? Thanks! Can't wait for March. I surprised my college senior with a mother-daughter trip during her break!

We haven't used the town car service but have used a private taxi and we were picked up at the Custom House because we had to store our luggage until pick up time; we had a flight later in the evening.

You'll probably need to speak to the town car company on their policy.

We were dropped off curb side closest to SW check in.

Hope your daughter enjoys her surprise :)

Martinique, Barbados, Aruba, and Jamaica are refurbished. I believe they are still working on Trinidad North & South.

...And about the Refurbs. We weere first put in a room in Trin North and it was refurbed and then the next morning moved to MArtiniqu and it was done. So cant say all of Trin North is complete but some is. Also saw work still going on in Trin South.

If you have any questions please ask.

Okay, so some of the Trinidad rooms are refurbished, but not all. Then is there still a possibility of being placed into a non-refurbed room, or have those rooms been taken out of the inventory to be worked on? I'd really, really like to be in one of the new Nemo rooms. Leaving in about 10 days!

topherSC - Why were you moved to a different room?

About where is the bus stop for CBR at Magic Kingdom? We drive to all of the parks except MK. Don't remember ever seeing it. Thanks. (Only an obsessed person could even come up with such unimportant questions.:sad2:)

About where is the bus stop for CBR at Magic Kingdom? We drive to all of the parks except MK. Don't remember ever seeing it. Thanks. (Only an obsessed person could even come up with such unimportant questions.:sad2:)

I would like to know the answer too! We will drive to MK sometimes - especially if the bus stop is a long walk. The Pop Century bus stop is the furthest away and it is a LONG walk when you already have sore feet. We don't mind the extra rides to the parking lot in that case.

Disneybam - I just noticed, it looks like we get to CBR about 4 days after you! We arrive July 15th and have booked a Pirate room.

Disneybam - I just noticed, it looks like we get to CBR about 4 days after you! We arrive July 15th and have booked a Pirate room.

Cool! We may have to alter our dates, but it WILL be close to that time frame. We've requested Martinique 25 or 26. Decided one of those would be best for my kids. We'll be the close to 50 couple with the DD and DS, both with a mild physical handicap. We're EASY to spot. lol

Cool! We may have to alter our dates, but it WILL be close to that time frame. We've requested Martinique 25 or 26. Decided one of those would be best for my kids. We'll be the close to 50 couple with the DD and DS, both with a mild physical handicap. We're EASY to spot. lol

We are also close to 50 - with a very petite DD15 (she was a premie) and DS 12 who are often mistaken for twins. My one regret about the pirate rooms is the distance from Old Port Royale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter