Cardpool Legit???

Shuggie5864

Earning My Ears
As anyone use the Cardpool website to buy giftcards? With Christmas coming up I thought it would be a great way to save some money, but I wanted to hear any experiences with them first. Thanks so much!!!

As anyone use the Cardpool website to buy giftcards? With Christmas coming up I thought it would be a great way to save some money, but I wanted to hear any experiences with them first. Thanks so much!!!
They seem legit and I have seen posts from a few people who have used them. I've been buying from Raise .com and have not had any problems with their GCs.

I have been using them for several years to buy cards and have had excellent service.

I did get a couple of cards one time that showed no value when I went to use them, but I let them know and they refunded me right away. That only happened once so it isn't something I would worry about, but I wanted to mention it as an example of the customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter