• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car top carrier recommendations?

LovePug

DIS Veteran
I do not have a luggage rack...I could buy crossbars, if necessary. Does anyone have any recommendations for me?

Thule is the major name. Years ago I had a Coleman from Sears in case you see those on Craigslist or other sell sites. For our last drive I had a top delivered to our resort to get rid of some luggage on the drive home. It was from a car parts store and heavy canvas, not water proof. I had heavy yard trash bags for the suit case and threw some other plastic/metal items up there. We had one over night stay. BUT you will need cross bars. The other thing to check into is a tow hitch that you can get a carrier and put items on there, I wouldn't put luggage there if you hit a downpour it could be bad. Also, they may need lights, reflectors etc depending on state laws.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter