Car seats

2005michelle83

Mouseketeer
Hi all
We leave for Florida in 4 weeks - eeeek!

I'm starting to wonder about car seats though. We are flying London to Orlando with virgin but we are staying at OKW resort. We only have two days planned off site, US and DC. Before we have always gotten taxis but this time we have our newest addition who will be 18 months old. Will the taxis there supply a car seat for him? My oldest is 6 (nearly 7) so he's ok. Last time we went he was 4 and didn't use a a car seat.

Any help would be great thanks

Michelle. X

You could try uber. Some categories will have a car seat. Taxis may not have car seats.

yes, i think it's the Uber XL that has a car seat...
you could check the uber thread over on the transportation board

Uber gives an option to stipulate a car seat as suggested, that would be a great way to go. You could also look at car rental over the course of 2 days, sometimes you can get a really great deal pre-paid and then you can either rent a car seat or purchase one via Amazon, have it delivered and then donate it to a worthy cause prior to leaving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter