• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car rental May

KMLOVESWDW

DIS VETERAN
Anyone finding anything worth while for car rentals in the beginning of May? We are looking for a compact for 8 days & so far nothing is jumping out price wise.

Try Dollar using code OOAG. We're going 4/26 to 5/2 and that code gave us $150 a week before taxes for a mid-size, or $211 total. There were even vans for $199+ and premiums and convertibles for $229. Best rates I had seen in a while. Good luck!

I haven't found anything yet. Maybe when it gets a little closer to your dates the prices will go down:thumbsup2

THe best prices I've found for National is picking up at the CCC. The rates there are very reasonable. Use code 5007125 to get extra off and use code NF1982JDD to get $30 off if you have a Saturday night stay (off 5+ day rental). You can pick up at CCC and drop off at MCO and still have a good rate. I got a mini van for $354 for a 11 day rental (which was less than $200 a week).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter