car rental company for miami airport drop off

lmb

DIS Veteran
Are there car rental companies with shuttle drop off services at the port of miami? Which are best? Thanks! AL

We are using Budget for our Wonder cruise in April. The husbands will drop-off and pick-up at the downtown location and take the shuttle to/from the port.

We are using Budget for our Wonder cruise in April. The husbands will drop-off and pick-up at the downtown location and take the shuttle to/from the port.

I've talked to Budget at the downtown location and they say that they do NOT have a shuttle. But it's only a mile or 2 and taxi should be less than $15

Alamo (therefore Enterprise and National) have a shuttle between the port and the airport.

Not sure about any other car rental companies with shuttles.

We sailed out of Miami last year and used only taxis. We flew in the day before and stayed at a hotel by the port. Very easy to get a taxi from the airport to any of the hotels or to the port directly. Everything is much closer than in PC. When we sail out of PC we do the one way car rental (if flying into MCO or this next cruise we'll be flying from MLB) and use the Hertz shuttle, but in Miami we found it so easy to take cabs.

I don't know if that helps you or not! Just my two cents :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter