Captain America and Thor

k_reile

Slowly converting my son into a Disney lover!
Are you able to meet these two characters? Guides show that it is a show but I cant get any information if you can meet them and/or get autographs?

They do a character meet in Tomorrowland, just in front of the entrance to Space Mountain... we have seen around 10am on a Saturday

Last year we saw them in the interventions place. They had an awesome lay out and Thor did a whole show. It was so awesome. I am sad they don't have that any more.

Last year we saw them in the interventions place. They had an awesome lay out and Thor did a whole show. It was so awesome. I am sad they don't have that any more.

They moved the meet and greet outside while they are redoing the inside of the Innoventions building (now known as the Tomorrowland Expo). When the building reopens in 6 weeks Marvel is suppose to be on one floor while the Star Wars Launch Bay is on the other floor.

When my family lined up today, it was just Captain America. We waited a while, and he then took a break. I was so happy to see both Thor and the Captain walk out for pictures a few minutes later! I felt very lucky for my child to meet them both in one shot :D

Will they be in innoventions after the Star Wars Launch Bay moves in?
I don't know that I have read anything about its future ... Hopefully they come back!!

I don't know if they've official said that Thor and Captain America will move into the Tomorrowland Expo building when it re-opens in November, but if you look at Comment #7 of the Parks Blog posting about the Season of the Force, someone did ask about Thor and Captain America and they did say that "Super Hero HQ will be located in the Tomorrowland Expo Center, upstairs from Star Wars Launch Bay. We’ll have more information on that location soon."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter