Cape May,Garden Grill or Coral Reef?

happy2012

DIS Veteran
We'll be on the DDP & want to know what to pick IYO? Cape May Cafe,Garden Grill or Coral Reef?

We are going to Cape May for breakfast since we LOVE that breakfast.

We have been to GG: But had a so-so experience, the food was a bit cold & characters skipped us, but I understand it normally get rave reviews, so figure we just had an off night.

Coral Reef was a place we didn't love either. In this case I ordered the Mahi Mahi & there wasn't anything wrong w/ it, it was just bland for my taste. The dessert on other hand, was out of this world amazing!!

Should I give GG or CR another chance? Or do I just pick Cape May since we love Crab Legs, even though we are going for breakfast too?

Let me know what you think. THANKS!!!

I would give GG another chance. Since we have an aquarium restaurant near us, I never feel the need to do Coral Reef.

Sorry if this comes off rude, but what is special about GG? I've read the menu and saw the character list I was just curious why this so such a big hot spot compared to maybe chef mickey?
Also does the restaurant move or does the scenery?

The restaurant revolves VERY slowly. I have had breakfast at both GG and CM, and I like the food at GG much better. It is served family style at the table. GG also feels less chaotic to me. We usually are visited multiple times by the characters during our meal.

Sorry if this comes off rude, but what is special about GG? I've read the menu and saw the character list I was just curious why this so such a big hot spot compared to maybe chef mickey?
Also does the restaurant move or does the scenery?

Thank you I wasn't sure if it was anything more than a unique building with the rotation and just better characters but it seems food is tastier too. I have ohana breakfast schedule and just wanted to see why this was as popular. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter