Cape May for people who don't eat seafood?

MyOtherSS

Mouseketeer
Hey all, just booked our trip and I'm starting to plan out our ADR's. I suggested we eat at Cape May's because my fiancée loves seafood and I figured she would enjoy it. I do not eat seafood whatsoever but I'm thinking I'll still be able to have an enjoyable meal. I read they have chicken and various sides which sounds good to me. So, to get to my question can anyone tell me what other non-seafood items I can expect?

They have all sorts of things. The only seafood options I eat there is the fried shrimp and fish nuggets off of the kids spot, but I go because my husband loves crab legs. If I remember they had two different types of salads with a few offering of fruit and other little various things, soups (clam chowder maybe and something else), chicken, pasta, rice but I think it had clams in it, corn, potatoes, cheese pizza maybe (kids), Mac and cheese (kids), two or three differ rolls, and that's all I can remember. The front of the bar has the salad stuff, then down each side they had different offerings, and then at the back they had some kids stuff, maybe carving station? and a few baked goods (its shaped in a square). I think you will find plenty to eat on, and if your fiancé would enjoy it I would go just for that.

Plenty of non-seafood items here. One of our fav dessert buffets, wish we'd started with dessert while we still had stomach space :lmao:

Thanks for the responses! Looking forward to giving it a shot, trying to switch up our ADR from the past couple years. I'll remember to save room for dessert.

Hey all, just booked our trip and I'm starting to plan out our ADR's. I suggested we eat at Cape May's because my fiancée loves seafood and I figured she would enjoy it. I do not eat seafood whatsoever but I'm thinking I'll still be able to have an enjoyable meal. I read they have chicken and various sides which sounds good to me. So, to get to my question can anyone tell me what other non-seafood items I can expect?

As the pp's said, there are plenty of other choices besides seafood. We are not big seafood eaters and we love Cape May. Cape May is one of our favorites and is a must do for us every trip. Enjoy :).

We have gone there with non-seafood eaters and the leave just as stuffed as us! :) Many great options including usually two carving stations. :cool1:

Probably being repetitive but the carving station was delicious! My mom isn't a big seafood fan and loved Cape May. They also had really good ribs (which I see people say they got rid of, but they had in March) and mac and cheese, potatoes, breads, salads and cheeses. I easily could have gotten full off of non-seafood options, and I love seafood.

Thinking about going here as well! I read somewhere that there is crab legs available on the buffet? Is this true? Very glad to hear that my DH, a non-seafood eater will survive just fine!

I'm allergic and I LOVE Cape May. Always make a reservation for my long suffering seafood loving husband.

Thinking about going here as well! I read somewhere that there is crab legs available on the buffet? Is this true? Very glad to hear that my DH, a non-seafood eater will survive just fine!

Yes, ate soooo many crab legs, which easily makes the cost worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter