Cape May Cafe...Why can't I make a reservation???

pinkfairy1684

DIS Veteran
Trying to make a reservation at CMC on Wednesday 8/23. No times available. Checked to see if dinner ressies are available and they are...no breakfast times all week. What gives? I highly doubt it's booked up already...especially because I've been trying to book since my 180+10....

I am not allowed to look at the 23rd- can only go through the 22nd. And you're right, no breakfasts are available at that time. Maybe they are going to stop offering breakfast?

There's another thread about people having trouble booking Le Cellier the other day for mid-late August--the times just hadn't been loaded into the system yet. After a day or two, those people were able to get in and book their ADRs. I would guess perhaps the same thing is happening to you all.

I actually can't make reservations for anything, even if it shows an available time it then gives me an error message. The app and website, both the same. Plus I called and its a 45 minute wait to speak to dining. I'm trying for easter week reservations

I am not allowed to look at the 23rd- can only go through the 22nd. And you're right, no breakfasts are available at that time. Maybe they are going to stop offering breakfast?

I hope not. Especially because I just tried booking at Trattoria and of course that's all booked up. I have a reservation at ohana but would rather not hike all the way over to the poly with my two littles (we are staying at YC). :sad2:

I hope not. Especially because I just tried booking at Trattoria and of course that's all booked up. I have a reservation at ohana but would rather not hike all the way over to the poly with my two littles (we are staying at YC). :sad2:

Check the Trattoria watch thread. They are having system problems with that one so I don't believe it's really all booked up. Keep checking back on it.

I GOT ONE!!!!!! And at the time I wanted...now to see if I can snag BOG on the night we arrive....
Is it possible to tell me what time is your ADR? Or at least if it is for brakfast? I am trying for days and none show up in any date (even outside of my stay) for brakfast there. Thanks.

Is it possible to tell me what time is your ADR? Or at least if it is for brakfast? I am trying for days and none show up in any date (even outside of my stay) for brakfast there. Thanks.

I think my post was a little unclear...I ended up getting a reservation for breakfast at Trattoria, not Cape May.

I think my post was a little unclear...I ended up getting a reservation for breakfast at Trattoria, not Cape May.

Thanks, I am still trying one ADR at CMC for breakfast in june. Looks like they didn't update the system with the times, as none shows up until august. Strange...

I noticed this also for our trip in June. There is a lot of availability for pretty much every restaurant except for BOG lunch/dinner. We planned our trip late and I was able to get every ADR we wanted easily... but I was considering doing Cape May breakfast on our Animal Kingdom day and there is nothing all week for any time slot.

I was just able to finally make our breakfast ADR for Aug 21. BUT I was only able to do so through a link that touring plans texted me. I set up a reservation finder with them and it texted me three times. Once for 8:45, once for 9:00 and once for 9:15. I tried to go onto MDE and search for 9:00 am. Nothing available. I tried the app. Nothing. I clicked the link in my text and it took me directly to a page with the reservation already loaded. I just had to confirm. I used TP last year for a few reservations but don't remember anything like this. Just wanted to give anyone still looking for an Aug breakfast a heads up to maybe try TP:confused3

I was just able to finally make our breakfast ADR for Aug 21. BUT I was only able to do so through a link that touring plans texted me. I set up a reservation finder with them and it texted me three times. Once for 8:45, once for 9:00 and once for 9:15. I tried to go onto MDE and search for 9:00 am. Nothing available. I tried the app. Nothing. I clicked the link in my text and it took me directly to a page with the reservation already loaded. I just had to confirm. I used TP last year for a few reservations but don't remember anything like this. Just wanted to give anyone still looking for an Aug breakfast a heads up to maybe try TP:confused3

Ugh! I teach and can't be at my phone while school is in, and by the time I saw the text it was gone.

So either they just get a limited number or Cape May is going to be VERY busy on 8/21 (and all around there as I looked for other days too). Busier than 'Ohana and BOG.

I put a touring plans request about an hoir ago for the 23rd. So we shall see. Couldn't get anything for my week. I also work in a school and cell phones aren't allowed to be on.

I put a touring plans request about an hoir ago for the 23rd. So we shall see. Couldn't get anything for my week. I also work in a school and cell phones aren't allowed to be on.

I just restarted mine for the 21st. Fingers crossed.

It appears to be all loaded now. Just got the 21st breakfast! :) Or they're working on it. Keep an eye out over the weekend!

It appears to be all loaded now. Just got the 21st breakfast! :) Or they're working on it. Keep an eye out over the weekend!
Well, I just tried. The 21, 22nd and 23rd of august. Not one reservation available. guess I'll keep stalking. Between this and ROL package, this is the hardest 180 days yet!

Well, I just tried. The 21, 22nd and 23rd of august. Not one reservation available. guess I'll keep stalking. Between this and ROL package, this is the hardest 180 days yet!

Definitely keep looking - there were multiple times that popped up for me on the 21st. I *was* only looking for 2 (really 1, but not all their systems like to play nice with solos or odd numbered parties (looking primarily at you 'Ohana) and since other than maybe Beaches and Cream where they'd stick me at the counter, a solo will be at a table for 2 AND there is no no-show charge for the "ghost" as long as I show...I search for 2), but... Yeah. Just keep checking!!

And i hear you on the ROL package!!

It is really glitchy. I am looking at random days in August for breakfast and times will show up and seconds later they disappear and it says no tables available.. never seen that happen before. I make our ADR's on Monday morning, so I'm hoping to get Cape May for breakfast on 9/4 and it looks like there is no problems with dinner adrs. I'm going to also try calling at 7am to see if that works. Hope you end up finding something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter