• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cape May breakfast?

My wife and I love Cape May Cafe Breakfast and go there once or twice every trip. Can't say the same for the dinner seafood buffet there.

One of our favorite meals during our last trip! Best character interaction, great food, and very relaxing! :thumbsup2

Food is good, character interaction is fabulous and while BCV is our home resort and we love it there, the resort/ Stormalong Bay/Boardwalk area is beautiful to walk around.

One of our favorite character meals. The food and atmosphere was wonderful. My BIL (who is 6' 4" and has a bald head) even enjoyed when Donald took his linen napkin off his lap and buffed his head with it. Talk about priceless pictures ;)

Great choice :thumbsup2 Wonderful buffet, service and character interaction. My kids loved that the table had a huge piece of paper over it for them to color. We can't wait to go back!

We really enjoyed it!

And the carmelized bananas were fabulous!!!

And we also LOVE the dinner there!!

We like to take our grandkiddos there, too. There is a small private room off to the right of the entrance of the restaurant. Don't let them seat you there. The ambiance isn't nearly as good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter