• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't Select FP This AM - Tuesday - Yesterday

Duchie

"Answers are the easy part, questions raise the do
Today is my 60-day mark and I tried to make FP selections right at 7:00 AM ET. I keep getting Olaf. Anyone else having this issue?

That happened to us a few months ago also. Just try again later and system won't be as overloaded.

Yes! Today is our 30 day window with our FL resident AP. I wanted to make a day trip to The Studios before Star Wars Land opens. I was one the site at 7:00 a.m. sharp and nothing!!!!

Yeah, down for us too. Almost got the first one on our list, then got the error page. Finally getting in intermittently though.

None of our Fastpass selections are showing up this morning. System must be down.

Currently I have a warning message that I can’t view or modify my fast passes for my trip in two weeks, but only on the website. When I go on the app they just aren’t in my plans at all with no explanation. Hope they fix it for you soon! I know it sucks when it goes down on your booking day.

I got it working for about 10 min, managed to get 15 of our 19 on the list, and all at (or close to) the times we wanted! The ones left are low priority now, it crashed again as I was in the middle of selecting one.

I've just finished - thrilled that we got everything we wanted within half an hour of the time we were hoping for - only exception was SDD, all the morning ones were gone, but we have a lunch res and plans to see Indiana Jones show so managed to snag one to slot in between those plans.
Don't panic too much if it's still misbehaving, I was pleasantly surprised by availability, even on things like FoP and SDMT!

Currently I have a warning message that I can’t view or modify my fast passes for my trip in two weeks, but only on the website. When I go on the app they just aren’t in my plans at all with no explanation. Hope they fix it for you soon! I know it sucks when it goes down on your booking day.

Mine all disappeared from the APP for my trip Sept. but they were there on my desktop. Like you, though, I was unable to modify any of them....

I've just finished - thrilled that we got everything we wanted within half an hour of the time we were hoping for - only exception was SDD, all the morning ones were gone, but we have a lunch res and plans to see Indiana Jones show so managed to snag one to slot in between those plans.
Don't panic too much if it's still misbehaving, I was pleasantly surprised by availability, even on things like FoP and SDMT!

I was finally able to get in about 7:30, and got pretty much everything we wanted (including FoP on two different days) so it's OK. I think sadly the only reason there was still availability was that it was down for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter