can't post=help

Welcome to the DIS BonnieBea, let us know how you are making out.

Whne i first started posting I thought that alot of my posts didn't show up till later that day and I read somewhere that they monitor your first few and if they are OK, they allow them to go up. So maybe you are posting and they will show up later?

hi as far as I can tell the cruise critic message board uses the same format as this one. I can post just fine there so i don't think it is a cookie problem.
This is the message I get when i try to post. Can someone please help me?

BonnieBea, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I think that you are only temporarily registered and not fully registered. You need to be a fully registered member to post on all the boards of the DIS. Currently you are only set up with a user name to post on this Welcome board. You need to become a registered member of the DIS. Once you do that the words under your name will say "Earning my Ears" and you will know you are a fully registered member.

Plus sometimes you need a minimum amount of posts before you are alllowed to do stuff, so you need to get your post count up as well. And I agree you are not fully registered.

Plus sometimes you need a minimum amount of posts before you are alllowed to do stuff, so you need to get your post count up as well. And I agree you are not fully registered.

You do not need a minimum amount of Posts to be able to post on other boards. As long as you are fully registered you can post on the other forums. I hope the OP comes back and lets us know if they were able to get this figured out. It looks like they are still not fully registered at this point.

You do not need a minimum amount of Posts to be able to post on other boards. As long as you are fully registered you can post on the other forums. I hope the OP comes back and lets us know if they were able to get this figured out. It looks like they are still not fully registered at this point.

I read before you needed to post a minimum amount of times to get on the boards that talk about renting points. Maybe I'm wrong though. I never went to them myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter