Can't make online payment?

kk8273

Mouseketeer
today is my final day to pay and I can't find the option to pay online. I have been making payments online every week. Anyone know what's happening?

They are "enhancing" the site and that option is not showing up. We ahd to call yesterday to make final payment.

We have been trying to find out how to make payments online as well. Tried all the different browsers like I read somewhere suggesting. Nada.

When I called last week the gentleman told me payments can only be made over the phone now. He did not say why.

Ugh, seriously? That's very frustrating. This is the first trip that I booked myself. Usually I let my friend book for me since she's a travel agent and she gets credit for it. Had I known I'd have to call to make payments, I would have waited until she got back from her trip to book. I was anxious so booked it myself!

I made a payment over the phone this past weekend and it wasn't that bad. I definitely miss the online option, but paying by phone is no where near as bad as calling and waiting to speak to someone. The entire process is automated!

This is the answer given to one of the FAQ questions on the Disney site.

"If you have a vacation package, you can pay off the balance online or call (407) 939-7675. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. For your convenience, you are able to use the payment method stored in your online account.

If you have a room-only reservation, you will pay off your balance when you arrive at your Disney Resort hotel."

I found that if you make a slight change online you are able to make a payment. I added our Magical Express and was taken to the payment screen to complete that.

This is the answer given to one of the FAQ questions on the Disney site.

"If you have a vacation package, you can pay off the balance online or call (407) 939-7675. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. For your convenience, you are able to use the payment method stored in your online account.

FYI; the onlince payment function has not worked in over a month

If you have a room-only reservation, you will pay off your balance when you arrive at your Disney Resort hotel."

Or you can call and make payments over the phone. We do this because we use discounted GCs and do not want our CC on file to be charged on check-in day.

Ugh, seriously? That's very frustrating. This is the first trip that I booked myself. Usually I let my friend book for me since she's a travel agent and she gets credit for it. Had I known I'd have to call to make payments, I would have waited until she got back from her trip to book. I was anxious so booked it myself!
Your reservation may be assignable to your Travel Agent if it has been less than 30 days since you made your reservation.

Check with her and she will provide the information needed to complete the assignment. She will get the credit and can manage your payments for you.

Dave

Yeah - even with packages you do now have to call but it's automated as a PP mentioned.

I made a payment over the phone this week. However my call went to an agent for some reason. Regardless, easy and I received my email receipt later that day.

Not as good as online, but not bad. :)

we're having some of these same issues at my house. I booked the trip but it's going on my dads credit card and my mom and I are reimbursing him our costs he is seriously frustrated about this whole thing. What caught my attention was that @Farro said they got a confirmation e-mail? Do they always send you a confirmation e-mail for phone payments? This is a major concern of his that there won't be a confirmation e-mail.

we're having some of these same issues at my house. I booked the trip but it's going on my dads credit card and my mom and I are reimbursing him our costs he is seriously frustrated about this whole thing. What caught my attention was that @Farro said they got a confirmation e-mail? Do they always send you a confirmation e-mail for phone payments? This is a major concern of his that there won't be a confirmation e-mail.

I'll say I didn't get a confirmation email for my phone payment. I see a pending charge on my credit card though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter