Can't link tickets on WDW app?

R5Jedi

Carrying the Banner
So, my boyfriend's mom bought me and 11 other family members tickets to Epcot for the 30th. Only three of us, the people with Android phones, could link our MDE accounts to hers to get our tickets linked to our app. With everyone who tried with an iPhone, it just showed up and "invalid id" message when trying to link a guest to her friends and family list. It would be really nice to figure this out before we go so everyone can have their tickets linked to their MDE account in case we decide on Genie+. She ended up just downloading the tickets into her wallet and sending them through iMessage to everyone else, in case we end up not being able to link the accounts at all. Is there any reason it only worked for the three android phones? What's crazy is the phone with the tickets on it was an iPhone, so it seemed very weird that we were able to scan her linking code and no one else was able to.

Any help would be so appreciated! I usually do solo trips or trips with my family onsite so it's linked to my magic band and everyone in this group is kind of relying on me to know what's going on, but I've never had this issue before!

I see you were trying (or at least posted) around midnight. MDE was having issues for a few hours last night - people were reporting they couldn’t purchase Genie+ or change dining/hotel res, so maybe try again this morning and then call IT as suggested above. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter