***Can't keep us down...OFFICIAL MAY 2021 THREAD...come heck or high water we're going to WDW!!!***

You guys! It’s a Disney miracle! We are leaving Friday and DH just gave me all his clothes to pack! In all our trips together over the last 5 years, he has never, ever packed before the morning we were leaving!!!

He must be excited, lol!

According to my TA Magical Express is not sending any mail at all any more...I emailed her panicking because my online check in for the GF still does not have DME listed for my resort arrival time like it normally does and I am worried I will land at MCO and not have a ride.

DME ALWAYS has issues for me before a trip I swear, our TA always had to hound them to send the yellow tags...it would not be a Disney trip without a freakout the week leading up to it. :crazy2:

He must be excited, lol!

According to my TA Magical Express is not sending any mail at all any more...I emailed her panicking because my online check in for the GF still does not have DME listed for my resort arrival time like it normally does and I am worried I will land at MCO and not have a ride.

DME ALWAYS has issues for me before a trip I swear, our TA always had to hound them to send the yellow tags...it would not be a Disney trip without a freakout the week leading up to it. :crazy2:
I got a letter last week I think it was for our May 30 arrival. I used the online form to book it.
You could always go there and enter your own info just to be sure.
https://secure.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/dme/dmeform

I got a letter last week I think it was for our May 30 arrival. I used the online form to book it.
You could always go there and enter your own info just to be sure.
https://secure.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/dme/dmeform

I’m wondering if it’s because I work with a TA...that’s one of the few things you can’t book on your own if you have one.

They just hate me I guess. I emailed her and she’s looking into it for me.

I’m wondering if it’s because I work with a TA...that’s one of the few things you can’t book on your own if you have one.

Funny story, my TA is my BDF “best Disney Friend” for the last 15 years and I basically just have her book for me so she can get commission. I got here yesterday, she’s arriving Wednesday. I got DME letter, she didn’t. I never saw DME on my reservation anywhere, but she could.

I've booked the Magical Express myself when using a travel agent. :) I just go to the website to fill out the form. I only used the travel agent to get their resort discount. Otherwise, I like to do everything myself. :)

Walt Disney World Resort (go.com)

I got my Magical Express letter last week. But it was outdated information since Southwest changed my flight. I went ahead and called Disney to update my current details. We leave Saturday morning and can’t wait to get there!!!

I've booked the Magical Express myself when using a travel agent. :) I just go to the website to fill out the form. I only used the travel agent to get their resort discount. Otherwise, I like to do everything myself. :)

Walt Disney World Resort (go.com)

I mean I do too, but this is one thing I can literally never do...I always get a message to call the number when I try to submit it online and then when I call they tell me I can’t do it because it’s a TA reservation. And this wasn’t just once, this is multiple times going back to like 2018.

This week is going so slow!! We are leaving for Disney around noon on Friday. I’m more or less packed. I’ve got all my ADRs how I want them. I’ve read everything I can to know what to expect right now. I’m as prepared as I think I can be. I’m never this ready, this early. Just counting down the hours of these last two work days.

I got DME straightened out, will just have to use my magic band to check in. Saturday morning I'm off!

Luckily my favorite online game dropped a major content patch on Tuesday so that's helping pass the time, lol!

OH MY GOODNESS...my ticker says 4 DAYS! :faint: We're celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary with the family....all 9 of us. :goodvibes Youngest DD and family leave tomorrow; the rest of us fly out Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. The "kicker" :faint:...we're in the middle of a kitchen remodel! Granite installation tomorrow and painters in Monday to begin the priming process...and I haven't even pulled my luggage out yet! :crazy::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter