Cant get any reservations @ BoG, Any suggestion?

HeyMicKeyXoXo

Earning My Ears
We are doing the dinning plan and I was very disappointed when I couldn't get a reservation to Be our guest for dinner. Anybody having the same problem.:guilty:

I've been trying for weeks now for our August trip and nothing. Keep trying, thats all I can suggest :confused3

All you can do is keep trying. This place is still so popular that it books up quickly, but sometimes spots do open up.

We had been trying for a few weeks for our August trip without any luck. Yesterday I was trying from work with the mobile app and one reservation showed up. I grabbed it quick. I was told that reservations would become available the closer you got to your trip. People that have reservations realize they can't keep them and cancel. Keep trying!

been trying every day for last two weeks in august but nothing happened to go on and snagged one so cancellations do come up just have to be lucky i guess good luck

It is the hardest reservation to get because it is so popular that many people are having a hard time getting a reservation. You have to be persistent and keep checking online multiple times a day to see if a reservation comes up. If everything is booked for the time you want, it is a matter of luck that you are online checking just as a cancellation re-enters the reservation system. If you are flexible with your time and/or date that will increase your chances. You can continue checking even after you arrive at DW.

You can also subscribe to the cancellation thread for the month you are going. Here's the link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1802381

Finally, if you cannot get a dinner reservation, you can have lunch without a reservation because it is a counter service and no reservations are accepted. If you are staying at a Disney owned resort you might be able to get a FP+ for lunch. The biggest differences between lunch and dinner are the menus, there a photo op with the Beast at dinner and wine and beer are available at dinner. If you mainly want to explore the interior of the restaurant and soak up the atmosphere you can do that at both lunch and dinner.

Just keep trying, keep your eyes on the cancellation thread here if someone posts they are canceling try to arrange a time for them to cancel while you book and check for online ressies a couple times every day, lots of people rearrange and cancel when their plans change but they may not be DIS members so they don't post here....We just booked a May trip and a June trip and I was able to get a BOG dinner for each trip at decent times and was able to get CRT brekkie for both trips but I had to constantly keep checking the online reservations page. Don't stress about it but do keep checking :)

We are doing the dinning plan and I was very disappointed when I couldn't get a reservation to Be our guest for dinner. Anybody having the same problem.:guilty:

As others have said, keep trying every day multiple times a day. I know it can get frustrating, but people do cancel all the time and you never know if/when something might become available. Good luck.

I've been diligently trying everyday for weeks (like 5!!) for our end of July trip. I'm keeping the faith, but if I don't get one we'll just do CS lunch.

Good Luck!

Don't give up on your BOG res. Yesterday I got 6pm for 4 people for THIS Sunday. Seems like one week prior is a great time to start looking. There was also a later time available.

I tried getting reservations on our 180th day at Be our Guest and the only reservation time then was 9:30 (and we didn't want to miss fireworks and it was also to late for my daughter to eat). I did manage to get reservations for 8:10 Bippity Boppitys and 9:15 Cinderellas Royal table though! Those we're most important.

Although I am still searching for a dinner for May, I just booked FP+ for lunch in case nothing opens up for dinner.

Also been checking for cancellations multiple times per day with no luck. Any suggestions on times when things are more likely to open up? I assume evenings/weekends?

I have two extra spots for BOG on May 24th at 6:10 if any one would like to meet up and dine. Myself and my two granddaughters. Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter