Candy Lady

grahamsgirl

'Somethimes you can't make it on your own'
Could someone tell me does the Candy Lady still give shows in Japan Pavillion EPCOT?

TIA
:goodvibes

Could someone tell me does the Candy Lady still give shows in Japan Pavillion EPCOT?

TIA
:goodvibes

Yes. Miyuki, the Japanese candy artist.

She is not allowed to give away the candy sculptures to guests anymore, however.

Her schedule can be found at the site below-

This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Click below-

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

At the top of the page,
click on the colored links for the various parks
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.

We got a candy on a stick the last time we were there from her. She is amazing and so gifted! We picked a pig for our animal and it was the cutest little thing. She molded it completely by hand out of candy in front of us.

We never ate it. We bought it home and it eventually melted in the summer heat after several months :confused3 Alas we were pigless...

I think it's kinda silly that she can't give her creations out anymore. Who made that rule? Kinda puts a damper on watching her. I never got one myself, but it was fun to watch the reactions of the people that did.

I think it's kinda silly that she can't give her creations out anymore. Who made that rule? Kinda puts a damper on watching her. I never got one myself, but it was fun to watch the reactions of the people that did.

WHAT??? I didn't know that.

I just looked it up and yes due to Fla. food code regulations it's no longer allowed.

This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Click below-

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

At the top of the page,
click on the colored links for the various parks
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.

This is an awesome site! After looking through this, there are so many more things we need to see!

Thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter