Candlelight Processional Question

SuzieR

Earning My Ears
HI! Im brand new to this, so I hope Im doing this right!
I had a questions about candlelight processional dinner package. Is it, get the good seat & reservations at resturant? If we have DDP, do we get to use that with this?:confused3
This is our first time going in Dec.& cant WAIT!!!! :banana:

It's an ADR (Advanced Dinner Reservation) and reserved seating for CP. The CP seating is not assigned seating. Rather, it's a reserved section where CP diners are seated as they arrive.

The regular line for CP can often mean an hour wait, so reserved seating is a big plus. Also, you can get restaurants you couldn't get with a regular ADR. There is a cutoff on the reserved seating, so if you wander around and show up late, your seat will NOT be waiting for you.

Last year, the CP packages were available under DDP. They have not made the CP announcements yet, so we don't know for this year. I think yes, but we won't know until they make the announcement.

Once they make the announcement, it will be important to pounce quickly, because the packages will go fast..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter