• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dining Packages

At what time (eastern) can reservations be made? I’m thinking 8 a.m. Thanks
That's the magic question.

Every now and then Disney drops some things in the middle of the night... other times right when reservations are supposed to open online (officially reservations open up each day online at 6 a.m. ET... or you can call at 7 a.m. ET, but the call times historically build to hours-long wait quickly)... then, sometimes they drop some of the restaurants and wait to drop others later.

One key is to make sure you are logged in before you start to search... and have multiple ways to try... web browser on your computer and app on your phone...

I'm going to get my coffee and check periodically throughout the night - never hurts. Kind of like a fun game that drives you crazy and makes you sleep deprived... 🤣 :surfweb::banana:

Just read this on Disney's site (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/dining-reservations/resort-restaurants-reservations/) - so maybe 7 a.m. ET if they are considered "newly introduced" - I'm still going to try early.
  • Reservation availability for select Walt Disney World restaurants typically begins each day at approximately 5:45 AM.
  • All newly introduced dining events—such as special dining experiences and dessert parties—can typically be booked beginning at 7:00 AM on the day their offers become available.

No luck at 1 a.m., 3 or 445... try again 530 / 545...

I just got off work so I'm sure it'll come out at some point late morning/early afternoon after I've given up and gone to sleep... Will check back at 6a and 7a then leave it to a friend.

Ok dumb question here, my first time trying for the dining package..do we go under normal reserve dining or under enchanting extras or another way?

Dang it - logged in at 6am - nothing showing after December 5th - that seems like my 60 day date - or could they all be sold out after that???????

Never mind - don't have part tickets yet so that must be why. Must have a park reservation that day to book this. My daughter is a CM, so we're waiting for her to book us on that date. Bummer - as much as I hate the new Disney park reservation rules, I gotta give it to them, makes good business sense. Good to know, I won't plan on making any park dining when my 60 day opens.

Dang it - logged in at 6am - nothing showing after December 5th - that seems like my 60 day date - or could they all be sold out after that???????
Depends - are you staying on resort? If so, you can book 60 days in advance + 10 days. If you aren't, you can only book 60 days in advance from the date you want reservation (i.e., Dec. 5 is the latest you can book as of today).

Otherwise, it might be the number in your party. Big tables and tables of 2 go fast... or if there is a more popular narrator. Some folks say you can book for 3 people if you only want 2... but beware... we did this for Rose&Crown fireworks dinner and they did not let us edit over the phone... so we just showed up and they said "sorry, you still have to pay for the the 3rd person." Some places might drop the extra person (who knows), but with these set-price packages, that is not always the case.

Last edited:
Depends - are you staying on resort? If so, you can book 60 days in advance + 10 days. If you aren't, you can only book 60 days in advance from the date you want reservation (i.e., Dec. 5 is the latest you can book as of today).

Otherwise, it might be the number in your party. Big tables and tables of 2 go fast... or if there is a more popular narrator. Some folks say you can book for 3 people if you only want 2... but beware... we did this for Rose&Crown fireworks dinner and they did not let us edit over the phone... so we just showed up and they said "sorry, you still have to pay for the the 3rd person." Some places might drop the extra person (who knows), but with these set-price packages, that is not always the case.
Interesting - in the past I always thought I could book Candlelight when it came out - not necessarily with the rest of my 60 day reservations., I do have a resort reservation - I will try again on Sunday - thanks!

Interesting - in the past I always thought I could book Candlelight when it came out - not necessarily with the rest of my 60 day reservations., I do have a resort reservation - I will try again on Sunday - thanks!
Until this morning when reservations opened, the Candlelight Processional Dining page said 60 days in advance - and noted the first day they would open was today/Oct. 6. Good luck!!!

Until this morning when reservations opened, the Candlelight Processional Dining page said 60 days in advance - and noted the first day they would open was today/Oct. 6. Good luck!!!
Thanks - I guess now that I'm awake, it says to enter EPCOT you need a theme park reservation - not to book a dining package. So, I'm guessing you are correct in that the 60 days is most likely the problem. I have renewed hope!

Never mind - don't have part tickets yet so that must be why. Must have a park reservation that day to book this. My daughter is a CM, so we're waiting for her to book us on that date. Bummer - as much as I hate the new Disney park reservation rules, I gotta give it to them, makes good business sense. Good to know, I won't plan on making any park dining when my 60 day opens.
You do not need park reservations to book dining or candlelight

So you were able to get a Rose & Crown Fireworks Dinner Package? What day? I've been trying ever since Tuesday Morning at 4:45AM to get one but haven't had any luck :(

Edit - Never Mind! I see where you we're speaking on a previous experience, I thought you were able to book one for this December.

For anyone who has a dining window open now, what does availability look like at more than 60 days out? I have a party of 7 and all that is available is Biergarten at the 60 day mark. My window opens in 1.5 weeks and I'm just curious what to expect in terms of availability.

For anyone who has a dining window open now, what does availability look like at more than 60 days out? I have a party of 7 and all that is available is Biergarten at the 60 day mark. My window opens in 1.5 weeks and I'm just curious what to expect in terms of availability.
I have already booked for Dec 5 and 12. I was curious to see what the 5th looked like today. I couldnt find anything available and checked a bunch but not all. They could release more later I heard.

I have already booked for Dec 5 and 12. I was curious to see what the 5th looked like today. I couldnt find anything available and checked a bunch but not all. They could release more later I heard.
Yes. Looks like it disappears quickly for the 60 day mark. What does it look like for the rest of your window? Still availability?

Yes. Looks like it disappears quickly for the 60 day mark. What does it look like for the rest of your window? Still availability?
I just did a quick look for availability on my last day and saw one for Le Cellier and that was it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter