• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

Just tried to call to book Via Napoli. CM said it looked like not everything is loaded for November yet. Booked Biergarten as backup and CM was able to change assigned show time from 6:45 to 8:15

Congrats!!
There's a Garden Grill lunch at 11:50
Just tried to call to book Via Napoli. CM said it looked like not everything is loaded for November yet. Booked Biergarten as backup and CM was able to change assigned show time from 6:45 to 8:15
Good to know! Will have to call now about show times. I just saw a Garden Grill lunch for 5 at 11:50 on 12/24 if that helps anyone.

I was awakened at 4:45 by a text from my sister saying she had got us Biergarten for our date at the time & for the show time we wanted. Not sure when it went live, but she has to get up at 4:30 for work, checked for the heck of it and she could book! I have taught my Padawan well :rotfl2:
Good luck everyone getting what you are hoping for!! Now we just have to wait to find out who our narrator is!

For which day? I wonder if they are slowly adding days.

I was online at 6am EST (8pm here!) and after 40 minutes of refreshing saw a random 11.45am slot pop up on the browser.
Not too sure if it was a glitch that I managed to take advantage of or if they are releasing little dribbles at a time or if it was a cancelltion by another holidaygoer.
I'm hoping it was a glitch or dribble!

Ugh. Tried getting Garden Grill, Via Napoli, or Tutto Italia on 12/11 for dinner. Nothing available. I settled for dinner at Trattoria al Forno. I'm going to keep checking though.

I got a Biergarten lunch for 1 PM on 12/18 and it assigned me the 8:15 show. I didn't get to choose the show time. That's okay because I'm happy I get to see Neil Patrick Harris! Yay!

Dining pkgs are open, but filling up really fast. the only restaurant that we wanted, Garden Grill was already booked up when i checked :(

Any rhyme or reason to the differences in pricing?

Attachments

• CandlelightDiningPrices.png
    CandlelightDiningPrices.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter