• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

When did the announcements about the CP

I'm hoping you're right! Do you remember if the narrarator list is also typically released around that time or is it later?
Typically, the some of the narrators will be announced before you can book; however, not all of the dates will have a narrator yet.

So jealous of everyone's Akershus ressies! I'm hoping TP finder comes through for me. I'd like the PPO one as well. But would take whatever I can get!
It's driving me crazy! I got up at 458 every day and was ready. Nothing. :confused3 We are down there the same week. If I notice anything open I'll let you know. How many in your party?

It's driving me crazy! I got up at 458 every day and was ready. Nothing. :confused3 We are down there the same week. If I notice anything open I'll let you know. How many in your party?
Me too! I'm a planner and I like to get everything done lol. I'll do the same. I check every day. I have 3.

Me too! I'm a planner and I like to get everything done lol. I'll do the same. I check every day. I have 3.
I'm checking about every hour. Little obsessed. I have 8 so if it shows up for me, they would probably have a ressie for 3. I'll let you know if I come across anything :thumbsup2

I'm checking about every hour. Little obsessed. I have 8 so if it shows up for me, they would probably have a ressie for 3. I'll let you know if I come across anything :thumbsup2
Sounds good to me. Teamwork right?
I'm lucky enough to have kind of a laid back desk job where I can check with no issues. I'm sure we'll get what we need!

Are they slow announcing or is it just me?

tenor.gif

We are hoping to go to the CP on Nov 29 or Dec 3, depending on availability and the narrator, although I am sure all the narrators are very good. We hope to eat at either Chefs de France, Tutto Italia or Via Napoli. Where is everyone else hoping to eat?

I am so excited about this. I have wanted to go for years. I've been online several times to book since our 180 days opened last week and it says to keep checking back. Should I make another dining reservation that evening (and hopefully change it to CP when those open) or should I just wait for CP to open?

Does anyone know when to expect the narrator list to come out? Also, usually how far in advance do these dining packages open up?

I am waiting as well. I will be trying for 12/12. I have a whole list of things I am waiting for-HEA dessert parties for Oct and Dec, SWaGSDP for those months as well and the parade package for Tony's for Dec. Who knew making your own ADR's for a few trips could turn into a full time job?

Does anyone know when to expect the narrator list to come out? Also, usually how far in advance do these dining packages open up?

The list of narrators is released slowly and can change. You'll likely need to book your package without knowing the narrator.

I was able to get Akershus for dinner on the 15th but still hoping something will open up for garden grill.

After doing some research to prepare for CP dining reservation day... I find myself struggling to pick a definite time frame. My family is hoping to grab a CP dining reservation at The Garden Grill, but not sure what time would be best. We have a 2:30 lunch reservation at Biergarten Restaurant, so I would like enough time to pass for us to be hungry again. I am also wanting to watch IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. What suggestions does anyone have for the best time to make my CP dining reservation? A good time where my family can enjoy dinner, Candelight Processional, & IllumiNations :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter