Candle Light Processional & Osbourne Lights

01Sweetpea

DIS Veteran
My family & I are going to WDW from 11/18 - 11/25 staying at the Poly. I already have made my ressies & my ADRs.

While discussing ADRs someone mentioned Candle Light Processional....I am ASHAMED to admit I've never heard about it!!! So I looked into it and it looks AMAZING!

Now I knew about the Osbourne lights, and because of it was going to make Friday 11/24 our MGM day so we could see the lights. So we have ADRS for MM/Fantasmic that night.

Does anyone know when the dates for both of these events come out? I'm thinking that Candle Light processional might be better than Osbourne lights. Could I possible do BOTH in one night or is that overkill?

If so, I'm going to need to switch my Wed & Fri ADRs.

Thanks!

You would be able to do both in one night if you do it on the day of MGM's Extra Magic Hours. That way, you could do Candlelight Processional and then make an easy exit through the International Gateway to catch a boat over to MGM. I found that there is hardly any crowds at the Osbourne Lights if you go as late as possible during Extra Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter