Cancelling ADRs online

Do you know how to retrieve your reservation? If you do then you just need to retrieve it and there is a cancel button right there.

Yes. I have done this very recently. (Within the past few days.) Go to this website: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
In the upper right-hand corner there is a tab for "My Disney Vacation". Click on this and the last tab under that menu is "Dining Reservations". That brings up a screen that asks you to log in. If you do not have a Disney website log in, just register. Then you will need to go back to "My Disney Vacation" and "Dining Reservations". After that, have the reservation # & phone # used for the reservation you wish to cancel. This is how I have done this many times.
If for some reason this does not work, post again.

This worked great for all ADRs except CRT and Akerhus. For those 2 there is no "cancel" button.

For any ADR's that require per-payment or a credit card hold you must call to cancel. They will issue you a cancel # right away, apparently for proof of cancellation against any no show charges that might be erroneously charged. I guess they've had issues with the online system in that respect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter