Cancelling ADRs for September? Post here!

Just thought I would say that I am still looking for dinner at Chef Mickey's for a party of two on Sept. 20 or Sept. 21! Please PM me if you are canceling! Thanks!

If you are planning on cancelling either resturant for dinner on Sept. 27 (party of 6) please let me know. I have been calling Disney everyday (Twice!) Thank you!

Pam
:wave2:

We cancelled the Yachtsman Steakhouse for September 3rd.. party of 2.
Catrin

(BTW, had no problem getting an early Lunch at the LTT and a late dinner at the Concourse Steakhouse instead).
Catrin

Hi
I have a Le Cellier ressie for 9/29 at 7:30 for a party of 5. Looking to trade it for any night from th e9/22-9/28 around the same time frame. I also may have a Ohana's to trade on the 28th for 5 .
Please PM me if interesed :love:

Hi In the near future (yeah ok so i mean whenever i ge ttime..lol) I will be cancelling a 4:30pm LTT reservation for the MNSCHP on 9/29, pm me if you want it, its for a party of 2

I am looking for cheff mickeys on sept 27 for my sons birthday. I have a 5pm scheduled for 2 but recently found out that one of his friends and their family will be ther and i thought it would be nice for them to celebrate with us. there is no room for 6 people until after 9pm and with a 2 year old in their family it wont work. So i am looking for a party of 6 anwhere between 4:30 and 7pm. hope some one can help. pleaes let me know before you cancel.

Just wondering if anyone is cancelling Boma on 9/27. We have a party of 5, never tried Boma before and would really like to try it. TIA

Cancelled Chef Mickey's at 7:50pm for 3 people on 9/16.

Will probably cancel Ohana for 9/19 for 3 people at 8:10pm soon. PM me if you want to coordinate. :)

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone is cancelling dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe on Sept. 30, could you drop me a PM and coordinate with me?

We really wanted to eat there, and I'm bummed that we couldn't get an ADR :( I hadn't thought it'd be one of the tough ones to get!

Ok, it's about 2:40pm on Friday and I just cancelled PrimeTime on Sept 25 at 7:35pm AND Chefs de France on Sept 26 at 7:10 pm... We were able to get in at Yachtsmans for 7pm and there were two other choices to chose from so good luck to anyone who wants the ressie. Hope you get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter