• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelled Threads - Not getting emails

cariann77

Mouseketeer
I watch the May thread with email notifications. However, I have not been getting the email notifications lately. I checked my spam. They aren't going there. I'm just not getting them. So bummed because someone offered up the ADR that I've been waiting for earlier today and I missed it. :guilty:

Anyone else having this issue? I just took a look. I haven't gotten an email alert since March 21st.

Hmm. I'm subscribed to the May thread too, and my emails seem to be working, so I don't think its the thread. The only thing I can think is that once I get an email telling me someone's posted, I won't get another until I've checked the thread. Some days, by the time I get a chance to check the thread there are a few posts I recieved no notice about.

If that's not the problem, I cant be of any more help. But there's still time for another ADR to pop up!

We have been getting notifications for May.

BOG opened up quite a bit this morning if that is what you want check now.

I just subscribed last night and al getting them fine in my inbox for gmail. Maybe try unsubbing and redoing it ? Sorry you are having issues. Several reservations are opening up in May for breakfast lunch and dinner at least with BOG so definitely keep checking regardless what you need !

I watch the May thread with email notifications. However, I have not been getting the email notifications lately. I checked my spam. They aren't going there. I'm just not getting them. So bummed because someone offered up the ADR that I've been waiting for earlier today and I missed it. :guilty:

Anyone else having this issue? I just took a look. I haven't gotten an email alert since March 21st.

It's hit or miss for me. I find that if I visit the board and that particular thread that I'm watching, then I get the emails. But if I don't come onto DISBoards, then I don't get the emails. I don't know...

So bummed because someone offered up the ADR that I've been waiting for earlier today and I missed it. :guilty:

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but if it's BOG I'd check as soon as possible. This morning I'm finding tons of availability for all meals, but who knows how long they'll stick around. Good luck!

I'm having the same problem with the June thread. Have even un followed and refollowed a couple of times but no luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter