"Cancellations For This Event Are Not Available Online"

JVig

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to cancel Akershus online (because I decided to do it on a different day). I succesfully made a reservation for the day I want, but now I can't cancel the first one. I get the message "Cancellations For This Event Are Not Available Online."

What gives? Is this just a fluke and I will be able to cancel tomorrow? Or should I call?

I'm trying to cancel Akershus online (because I decided to do it on a different day). I succesfully made a reservation for the day I want, but now I can't cancel the first one. I get the message "Cancellations For This Event Are Not Available Online."

What gives? Is this just a fluke and I will be able to cancel tomorrow? Or should I call?

Can't hurt to call. Can't hurt to try online tomorrow (or the next day). Which ever is more convenient for you. Just cancel before the deadline to not have to pay the guarantee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter