"Cancellation of this reservation is currently unavailable"

WDisneyWLove

Mouseketeer
We finally hit the 180 day mark today and were to get all the reservations we wanted (that's a first!). I went back in this afternoon to see if I could tweak some times and noticed this message below some of the reservations. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have that on some of mine too. I would just wait and check back. If you really need to tweak, phone

Usually reloading the web page fixes it for me. Or wait a few minutes or hour. HTH

Thanks all! I noticed today that different ADR's couldn't be cancelled.....must just be a glitch. I'll check back later.

Yes, this is a temporary glitch... try signing out and back in to My Disney Experience, as that seems to reload everything.

I ran into this today while trying to actually cancel a reservation (I booked an insurance reservation for Jiko at the 6am opening, then scored a Wanyama Safari reservation when that opened up at 9am... so I needed to drop the dinner-only ADR).

When I clicked cancel on my reservation, it gave me this "cancellation unavailable" message... which stuck around until I logged out and back in. Then a totally different set of reservations said 'cancellation unavailable', but at that point I was able to easily cancel.

I get that periodicly as well. Just refreshing the page usually helps UNLESS it is Disney's serve that is down. The I get Stitch saying someone ate the page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter