Canceling Disney Trip in DEC

Jenn4615

DIS Veteran
Hi
Can someone tell me the deal with Canceling our Disney trip. We are past the pay due date. I paid the trip in full. We are supposed to go in like 35ish days. Can I get a full refund minus the trip insurance or am I screwed out of the entire payment?

I think there is just a cancellation penalty - $100 - $200 plus you will lose the trip insurance money.

Call Disney, maybe they can work something out with you.

I don't know if this works for Disney, but sometimes when we cancel other hotels, if you just move the dates into the future vs. cancelling altogether, there is no fee. Can you push the trip off until some time next year? Just a thought.

You will lose cost of the trip insurance (and possibly airfare) if you reschedule your visit rather than cancelling. Just ask to move your dates to sometime in the future and spend the same amount or more for the new package.

But if you're in a situation where you need to cancel because you have a more pressing need for the trip money, you will lose $100 for the package (between Day #-44 and #-6) and your trip insurance costs. In addition, if you purchased airfare you will be subject to the airline's cancellation policy.

Sorry you need to cancel. I hope you'll be able to plan another trip soon. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter