Cancel Tasting Deadline?

leannak

DIS Veteran
What is the deadline for canceling a drink tasting? Is it 3 days before sailing, like port adventures?

What is the deadline for canceling a drink tasting? Is it 3 days before sailing, like port adventures?
I was able to cancel one on the ship as soon as I got there before we sailed out. It had a conflict with bingo and we preferred bingo to the tasting. I think that was the reason, but to be honest I don’t remember. Otherwise it would close just like the adventures.

Yes, 3 days before sailing. However, you may still be able to cancel once onboard and avoid being charged if they are able to fill the spot(s). Because most tastings are in demand, there is a good chance of this but not guaranteed.

Yes, 3 days before sailing. However, you may still be able to cancel once onboard and avoid being charged if they are able to fill the spot(s). Because most tastings are in demand, there is a good chance of this but not guaranteed.

Actually the deadline is only 24 hours before the tasting. Easy to do in the app. Inside the 24 hours most likely can even move the reservation to another available time even up to the tasting time but YMMV.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 3.00.09 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 3.00.09 PM.png
    189.7 KB · Views: 5

Actually the deadline is only 24 hours before the tasting. Easy to do in the app. Inside the 24 hours most likely can even move the reservation to another available time even up to the tasting time but YMMV.
You can book a tasting the app but you cannot cancel one. You have to go to guest services to cancel

You can book a tasting the app but you cannot cancel one. You have to go to guest services to cancel
Do you mean once you get on the ship you can’t cancel in the app? Because I can definitely cancel in the app right now (but I’m not on the ship yet).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter